Cole is the light of our lives, and cell phones. An assortment of updates and photos for our loved ones near and far.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
16 Weeks
Weight Gain: Hard to say, between 2 and 5 pounds I'd guess.
Maternity Clothes: None yet. This weekend I'll have to go shopping because none of my pants will button!
Stretch Marks: None yet
Sleep: I've been waking at about 3am almost since the beginning. A lot of the time I go back to sleep. In the last few days I've noticed what I believe are Braxton Hicks, where my stomach gets hard and then relaxes. Not sure if this is what wakes me up. Need to drink more water!
Best moment this week: Finally coming out about the pregnancy at work. Everyone was so excited for us!
Miss anything? Sushi
Movement? I scan for it, as many moms do feel movement at around 16 weeks. Nothing yet!
Cravings? Red meat, bean burritos, cream cheese
Anything making you queasy or sick? Had a bad time with raw chicken for a few weeks. Seems to have passed, thank goodness.
Baby's Sex: Boy
Happy or moody? Moody, but that's me all the time. It does feel as though I'm less tense now that I'm in the second trimester.
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby, and meeting with our OB on Monday. Turns out she delivered several of the women in our office. She got glowing reviews, which feels great. I was not impressed with the other doctor in that practice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment